Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2015, 07:34 AM   #21
Senior Member
A-Frame Don's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 109
Originally Posted by Carla View Post
What do you call the mounting bracket for the mug/wine glass shelf? Thinking I might like to add something like that to stabilize the dinette table. We rarely use the table but got caught in the rain a couple weeks ago so went inside for card games. Invariable we lean on the dinette table and tip it. Thinking that mount would provide just the stability we need if mounted in the proper position.
Carla, this was a mounting hardware kit with shelf I purchased many years ago for one of our bedrooms in the house. Not required anymore in the house; therefore, much better use in the camper. You could make up something that would do the job you want, or look in the big box home improvement stores for something similar. Also, see my mod for anchoring our table to the front wall.

2015 Rockwood A192HW
2011 KIA Sorento 6Cyl

A-Frame Don is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.