Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2018, 10:01 PM   #1

Storage in A214HW

I have a A214HW and there isn’t a lot of storage space for dishes, cups, cutlery etc. Last year I brought a plastic wardrobe that is the perfect size. The only problem is that it is plastic and the drawers “sag”. The sagging makes the drawers difficult to open.

I am wondering what others are using for storage of dishes, cups, cutlery, pots, pans etc.
Maramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #2

Storage

Howdy
We just purchased the A214HW in April 2018 and are still working on storing things. I have been putting paper plates and utensils under the microwave, the small frying pan under sink. This worked for a while but this camper will be our home in winter and any ideas are appreciated.
DJ
Daleneroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:17 PM   #3

wire racks

I have the A214HW and we got a two shelf wire rack similar to the one pictured in this thread.
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...at-165735.html

I put that over the stove, a 24" wide unit fits between the stove and sink. While traveling we pack the kitchen ware in a plastic tote and put it under the table on the floor when traveling. Then put things on the wire shelves when set up. Have another shelf unit for the table over the microwave.
Leaving on a 75 day trip 9/4/18
dhubbca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:46 PM   #4

Storage

Thank you for your help...
Daleneroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:38 PM   #5

A214 Storage

I have the A214HW and find the cabinet under the sink holds a lot. I bought one of those cabinet dividers similar to this - have to measure to be sure it fits. I bought mine at Walmart.

https://www.amazon.com/ClosetMaid-34...0AH6TQYJZBJSW6

Underneath the divider I have aluminum foil, dawn soap, kitchen towel and wash rag and coffee filters and a few other small things. On top of it, I have a Tupperware marinade sealed dish that holds knives, wine opener, and cooking utensils. On the same shelf pushed to the back, I have a 10" cast iron skillet with a small nonstick skillet and a small sauce pan inside of it.

In my microwave, I have a basket that holds paper plates and coffee cups and plastic cups and plastic forks and spoons. I'm all about convenience!

In the cabinet under the microwave, I store my hot water kettle, as well as, trash bags.

I do find it hard to keep it all neat, but camping is so much fun. Enjoy!
Chewy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:03 AM   #6

That's why i went with the A213.Much more storage space and drawers.
CampingMyLifeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:53 PM   #7

I bought a ushaped channel from local hardware store and mounted two tracks under the dinette table and slide a plastic tray full of plates and bowls under the table. Works great
Gramps42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage