Old 05-27-2016, 01:30 PM   #11
Get 2 hooks used to hang plants on in the yard.

2016 Keystone Cougar 303RLS
2016 F350 diesel
Edgewater 205 EX 150 Yamaha
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 02:58 PM   #12
Originally Posted by D_B Travelers View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Jodilc say they DIDN'T have an awning? Not sure the sliding tabs will be of much use with no awning, just saying...
I see this a lot, people answer with posts that do not pertain to original post. Why would they need awning holders when they have no awning.

Jim & Pam
Ram 2500, Crew Cab
2014 Hemisphere 327res
JP Camper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:18 PM   #13
Site Team
String lights from tree to tree or tree to camper. You could even place 2 poles much like come with a badminton net and string lights between. String from roof rack to trailer.
Dan & Rita D
2004 5.3L Silverado 1500 ext. cab 2WD
1999 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle
Blue Ox WD hitch, AirLift load levelers

Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41,
2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-38
KyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:25 PM   #14
I have two of these for hanging lights from to provide ambient lighting outside of the A-frame: Coleman Lantern Stand

I've also installed a water-tight 12VDC socket on the outside of the trailer to provide the 12V to the outside lights: Waterproof Accessory Lighter Socket

This photo shows the lantern hangers set up and my 12V power cord coming out of the side of the A-Frame:

The power socket is switched from the inside so turning the outside lights on or off is quick and easy. Four more of those 12V LED light bulbs are also hanging inside the canopy. Makes for a very friendly camp when the sun is down.

2012 Rockwood A128 (no S)
2016 Ram Outdoorsman 5.7L Hemi 4x4
DanM-AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 08:24 PM   #15
And for those wondering, these are the lights:
Liroyal E27 4w 5v High-power Day White Light Bulb - -

The only problem is that they come on a slow boat from China. It could take a while before they get to you. I ordered two batches of four. The first batch came in about 3 weeks, but the second batch took 6 weeks. Two of the eight bulbs have died, but for the price, I'm ok with that.

I made a junction box that hangs in one corner of the screen room to connect the lights to. And you need RCA phono plug extension cables and splitters to distribute the power to all the bulbs. I'm an electronics engineer so I'm comfortable with fabricating the junction box and interconnecting cables where needed. You will have to figure out how to connect it all up based on your own level of expertise.

2012 Rockwood A128 (no S)
2016 Ram Outdoorsman 5.7L Hemi 4x4
DanM-AZ is offline   Reply With Quote

camper, light