The CFO was swayed and we bought an A122. I was originally looking at the A128S, but the CFO wanted the bed. So, the A122 was the winner. I took delivery of it a week ago and we took it camping this past weekend. I got the screen room as well.
Our first weekend out went well. We arrived on Friday evening and decided to wait until Saturday to put up the screen room. It rained all night Friday but we stayed nice and dry. Put up the screen room on Saturday morning. The dealer put the velcro on prior to pickup so all we had to do was attach the fabric stretch the poles. More on that in a bit.
1. Plenty of storage. We don't bring the whole house camping. Had room to spare in the cargo department. Need to get a process / system to organize it better. That will come with further use.
2. Screen Room - Loved the extra space. Not real hard to put up, now that it's been done once. We got an additional option with the unit. We got the full featured sentry alarm cat.
This was his first time camping and he did great. He spent time in the screen room checking the neighbors out.
3. Fridge worked great despite the Florida heat. Maintained low 40's with outside temps of low 90's.
4. Hot water heater worked well. DW at first wanted to do dishes outside on the picnic table (like in the old camper) but caught on quickly to the sink and hot water.
5. Bed was nice and comfortable.
6. Only concern noted was the slow water flow from the sink faucet. We were using city water. The water from the tap seemed full of air. I've seen info that the water filter is a big pressure / flow drop. May need to look at that.
7. Never had a microwave in a camper before and really didn't think it would be used much but it sure got use this weekend. Worked flawlessly.
We both are very happy with the A122. Easy towing and great upgrade to our previous camper. Will have another go in early October.