Old 04-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #11

Nothing but praises from our household on Peco Campers. We bought our first Pop Top camper from them in 1980 and through up to 2007 had gone through 2 other Pop Tops as our family grew. Peco, and the Adams family that runs it, have always been honest with us not only in sales but in service. We also bought our 2006 22FBS Wilderness from them in 2010 and really did not consider buying anywhere else from our past experience. Best pricing you can find in the Georgia area and their service is second to none.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:47 AM   #12

It looks like Campers Inn is phasing out the Peco name. In the service department they now have a sign on the counter to make checks payable to Campers Inn Of Atlanta. The good news is both the service and parts departments are still very helpful folks to deal with!

RedLdr1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:54 PM   #13

I've bought 2 campers from PECO and it was a great experience! Customer service is great. I just hope the Campers Inn name doesn't change the service.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 04-08-2015, 11:31 PM   #14

OK, now for the straight scoop for all of us happy past Peco Camper customers. The Adams family has sold the business and now answer the phone Peco Comfort Inn Campers. They do state many of the same employees from sales, service and parts are staying with them. They do expect to offer the same level of service and sales many of us have come to expect and receive. The person I spoke with does think somewhere in the future they may go under the name Comfort Inn Campers.

Tags
camper