Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #1

Thumbs up To FR manager in charge of A Frames.

Is there any way that you can make sure that a FR manager, who deals with the A Frame campers, is made aware of this great "A128 to Alaska Thread." They should be very proud of their construction since the unit is performing very well. Also, there have been some structural problems that the FR should be aware of. It would be interesting if someone from FR posted in the thread, especially about the microwave oven cabinet pulling away from the wall. Thank you. Here's the thread:

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...128-25575.html
Tinsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
Site Team

we have no direct contact with FR or its managers.

we do have some FR employees that are members here that help owners with the brand they represent.

as far as i know, there are no FR rep members that work for the A-frame division.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Tinsu,

I am not aware of an FR rep for the A-Frames who is on this board. This doesn't mean they are not around. They could be here, but have not yet identified themselves. I'll keep an eye out for one and let them know if possible.

I'll move this thread to A-Frames just in case they are lurking in the background. I'm sure they would visit there most often if around.

Just so you know, Forest River Forums is not associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions. We are an online community for owners and enthusiasts of Forest River products who share a common interest in RVing and camping.

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #4

To all the admins and moderators,
Thanks for the update. This is a great forum and we really appreciate all of your dedication and hard-work. Thanks again. I searched the sight and found the following great post with contact information for FR. I just sent out an email, trying to contact the folks at FR.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ation-372.html
Old 07-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Good sleuthing

Let us know how it goes.

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
Director, FROG

I sent the link to Don Gunden, head of the Rockwood / Flagstaff division, and Mark Kritzman, manager of the plant that builds them. Thanks for the idea. (I mentioned that several forum members thought they'd be interested.)

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #7

I also PM'd EddyTucky, who I discovered works for FR and posts on this board. So far, I received an email from an administrative assistant, who said she was going to forward it to the appropriate person.

Tags
a-frame