Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2016, 05:19 PM   #1

TV Antenna

We are new to the Aframe camping. We prefer State Park campgrounds because they offer large sites and seem much quieter than private campgrounds. However, most state parks do not offer TV cable. Just curious, please share the brand and model of TV antenna you are currently using.
2010 Ford F150 4 X 4

2016 nights camped 31
FLGrandCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 07:41 PM   #2
IndianaBirder

We also like to camp at state parks (Indiana). We purchased one of those flat, square attennas that stick by two suction cups to a window. Bought it at Wal-Mart fairly cheaply. If I remember correctly, we purchased the one with a 40 mile radius range and it seems to work just fine provided broadcast stations are located within range. We use the tv mainly for severe weather warnings.

2015 Rockwood A122S

2015 GMC Canyon
tkeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 07:44 PM   #3

I also, mostly, camp at state parks. I use a window antenna ... a Winegard RV-RZ85 amplified antenna.. about $65 on Amazon. So far it works pretty good.. even in the worst locations (far from a city) I would get 2 or 3 signals. More times than not I'm picking up 15 to 20 channels.

Tags
antenna