Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
lotsip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
Posts: 223
Where can I buy an A128s , near Massachustts ?

Trying to find a dealer in or near Massachusetts who has A128s's for sale....no luck so far, any suggestions ?

thank you
__________________

__________________
lotsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 141
Can't help you in Mass. But people drive from all over the USA to buy from my dealer. See link and ask for George.

http://www.houseofcamping.com/2013-f...pup-il-i375070
__________________

__________________
Tinsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
Engineer of Crazy Train
 
ChooChooMan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tiverton, RI
Posts: 1,559
You weren't specific where in Mass you are but Rousseau's in Lakeville sells FR A frames.
__________________
TV - 2015 Ram Truck EcoDiesel
TV - 2006 Jeep Liberty Turbo Diesel (Retired to Daily Driver)
TT - 2015 Rockwood Roo 183
Locomotive Engineer
Nights Camping --- 2015 - 19 Camped | Winterized -- 2014 -18
Come read my Camping Blogs
ChooChooMan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
 
MtnGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Posts: 9,274
Use this handy dandy dealer finder, then start the phone calling or internet searches:
Forest River RV Dealer Locator :: Forest River RV
__________________

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
lotsip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChooMan74 View Post
You weren't specific where in Mass you are but Rousseau's in Lakeville sells FR A frames.
i am in bourne, have called rousseau's, waiting for a call back, hope they have the a128s, but, if not, one of the smaller ones, like the 122 or 122bh would be ok.......wonder how much haggle room there is on the prices though ? some place in ohio, labadie',s is selling them for 9400 in their internet ad (a128s, that is)....
__________________
lotsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
lotsip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy View Post
Use this handy dandy dealer finder, then start the phone calling or internet searches:
Forest River RV Dealer Locator :: Forest River RV
thanks , have gone there, just not many of the dealers sell those up here ;(
__________________
lotsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
 
MtnGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shenandoah Valley
Posts: 9,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsip View Post
thanks , have gone there, just not many of the dealers sell those up here ;(
You may have to expand your search to other zip codes. I did that with my camper search. I drove about 200 miles 1 way to Pennsylvania to look at a camper when we were shopping. The floorplan of that camper looked great, as well as the online pictures. But when I actually saw the camper, it was not very user friendly with the slide in, so we had to continue our search.

Somewhere (hopefully, close) there is a dealer that would love to show you his A128.
__________________

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2017 F350 Lariat CCSB, SRW, 4x4, 6.7 PS
2017 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
Engineer of Crazy Train
 
ChooChooMan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tiverton, RI
Posts: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsip View Post
i am in bourne, have called rousseau's, waiting for a call back, hope they have the a128s, but, if not, one of the smaller ones, like the 122 or 122bh would be ok.......wonder how much haggle room there is on the prices though ? some place in ohio, labadie',s is selling them for 9400 in their internet ad (a128s, that is)....
Go in person. Bourne to Middleboro (Lakeville) is not all that far. If the older gentleman is there, tell him (Late) Uncle Edgars next door neighbor sent you. He may remember me. Dave, the service guy, should remember me from renting with my Liberty Diesel.
__________________
TV - 2015 Ram Truck EcoDiesel
TV - 2006 Jeep Liberty Turbo Diesel (Retired to Daily Driver)
TT - 2015 Rockwood Roo 183
Locomotive Engineer
Nights Camping --- 2015 - 19 Camped | Winterized -- 2014 -18
Come read my Camping Blogs
ChooChooMan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
lotsip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy View Post
You may have to expand your search to other zip codes. I did that with my camper search. I drove about 200 miles 1 way to Pennsylvania to look at a camper when we were shopping. The floorplan of that camper looked great, as well as the online pictures. But when I actually saw the camper, it was not very user friendly with the slide in, so we had to continue our search.

Somewhere (hopefully, close) there is a dealer that would love to show you his A128.
Thanks mtnguy, will expand my search...certainly don't mild driving 200 or more miles, as long as I am driving a new toy home ) ha
__________________
lotsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
lotsip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cape Cod, Mass.
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChooMan74 View Post
Go in person. Bourne to Middleboro (Lakeville) is not all that far. If the older gentleman is there, tell him (Late) Uncle Edgars next door neighbor sent you. He may remember me. Dave, the service guy, should remember me from renting with my Liberty Diesel.
I will, i am not very far....been speaking with Donna there about popups......but, after seeing pics and videos of the a-frame popups...i think i want one !.....Paul is calling me back, soon, i hope !

will tell em you sent me !!
__________________

__________________
lotsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a128, a128s

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.