Old 08-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #11

I ordered the A194HW which won't be in until Sept.-Oct. From the looks of the pictures of the swivel toilet in the T12TST, it looks like the shower/cassette doesn't take up much more room. If that's the case, I'm glad I will be getting it--it's better to have it and not use it than need it even if it's "once in a blue moon" (as said above--"on a rainy evening after a dirty day") .

To answer your question--and I, too, think FR's website needs some work done (!!)--I think the Rockwood A194HW and the Flagstaff equivalent are the only a-frames with the shower/cassette package.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #12

Thanks, Bob

2012 Rockwood A122S
2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4

Former owner of a 2002 Coleman Niagara GTE
Pooneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewjaz View Post
I ordered the A194HW which won't be in until Sept.-Oct. From the looks of the pictures of the swivel toilet in the T12TST, it looks like the shower/cassette doesn't take up much more room. If that's the case, I'm glad I will be getting it--it's better to have it and not use it than need it even if it's "once in a blue moon" (as said above--"on a rainy evening after a dirty day") .

To answer your question--and I, too, think FR's website needs some work done (!!)--I think the Rockwood A194HW and the Flagstaff equivalent are the only a-frames with the shower/cassette package.
The combo certainly is a good option. I was happy to have it when I did and would be happy to have it now, but ultimately chose a different configuration.

The web site text seems designed to be stable and not incorrect rather than precise. It is infuriating when we are trying to understand options and don't want to go to the dealer when there is no reason to believe the dealer will be any more comprehensive or precise.

We all heard the "salesman bluff" answers to specific question. I have had too many conversations with RV dealers where they told me I was wrong about an aspect of a product when the correct answer was obvious on the product right in front of them.

2012 Rockwood A122S
2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4

Former owner of a 2002 Coleman Niagara GTE
Pooneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #14

Funny story, when my wife & I were looking at different A-Frame floor plans my wife really wanted one with a potty. That was until she saw that one could cook dinner and use the potty at the same time. After that she would only look at floor plans with out a potty.

Tags
camper, frame, show, shower, a-frame