Sad to say we have finished our camping for the season. We really enjoyed our new A-frame camper. I have a 12 DDST. Here is my winterizing question.
I completed all the major winterizing steps.
- I emptied and bypassed the hot water heater.
- Emptied the water holding tank.
- Filled it with 3 gallons of RV antifreeze.
- Ran the anti-freeze through the sink and outdoor shower
- Finished by opening the low-point drains under the sink for a few seconds.
Looks like I still have a lot of anti-freeze left over in the freshwater holding tank. Do I leave it in there for the winter or do I drain it out as much as I can? I would think it wouldn't hurt either way but I figured I would ask.
Thanks for your help. This forum is awesome. Lots of great information, tips and tricks.