Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-12-2015, 07:58 AM   #21

There are no pics, because I can't figure out how to post them. Sorry your lost, I'm following just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
retamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:03 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by retamaman View Post
There are no pics, because I can't figure out how to post them. Sorry your lost, I'm following just fine.

OK,Follow how to Post Pics! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:14 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgray View Post
That is the “Forest River Touch”. Dynamax was synonymous with very best in high-end Class C and was just beginning to get into fifth wheel production, when they were acquired by Forest River. The first year models had the typical new model issues, but were an exceptional value. Year two, FR began to have an influence by lowering the quality of components and costs to manufacture, quality suffered. Year 2.5 to 3, abandoned the rounded style for the cheaper big box, making the just like everyone else’s, but hoped to milk the Dynamax name…didn’t work and ceased production. They are likely doing the same with the remaining Class C line, milk what profit they can from the Dynamax name, before everyone figures out what they have done.

It is unfortunate. I agree that our Trilogy Touring was an exceptional value. We got a fiberglass roof, radius sidewalls, residential fridge, etc. paying about $2000 more than what I paid for my 2010 Carriage Cameo. Our neighbors have a Dynamax Super C and It is top notch, about $450k. Was hoping for a little Super C quality bleed over on the Trilogy. Should have known better.

I am very confident in the guys completing the repairs on our coach. I know the suspension is stronger than when it left the factory and all the wheel bearings are properly greased. Once this stuff is over, on to Custer, S.D. And a summer work camping job to beat the Texas heat.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:28 AM   #24

While I lament the fact that we had a very serious issue with our Trilogy, I could not be happier with the factory support. I want to thank Matt Quinn for all his help during our suspension issue, and with getting us the parts for other less serious problems. With that said, it is a good thing that Dynamax (Forest River) stopped production of fifth wheels, stick with your core competence guys. Putting together fifth wheels ain't it!