Originally Posted by DKRITTER
I wanted to start a new thread rather than post to someone else's so not to change direction of theirs.
We are beginning the process of looking for a new trailer and I noticed there are a few 2014 Trilogy's around that could be bought at a good price but that's really relative. I'm not looking for a part time job repairing the trailer if you know what I mean.
I know I would have to budget for several things from what I have read about but I'd like to ask for y'alls input on additional items.
Most importantly would you buy one again?
1. Suspension/Axle replacement
2. Air Conditioning issues
My 2 cents...
1. You should make sure you get the MOR/ryde Independent Suspension.
2. If you don't like it over 80+ degrees in the camper, you must have a 3rd AC installed. Two ACs just don't cut it in the summer. I run all three at the same time, no issues.
3. I hate skylights. I would never order another RV with one due to HAIL damage. Have changed mine out twice already.
4. When I purchased my Trilogy, I ordered the 2nd year warranty from Forest River. I got more than my money's worth back.
5. Take your RV (no matter what you buy) back to the factory for warranty work. You get it fixed faster.
6. I would buy a Trilogy again, but I would probably buy the RiverStone instead. Same style as the Trilogy but we like it better.
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3850RL - South Hampton Interior, Full Body Paint (Black / Silver / White), MOR/ryde Independent Suspension, MOR/ryde Disc Brakes, ONAN 5500 Generator, Progressive Industries HW50C w/Dual Display, Winegard HD Dish w/DirecTV, Washer & Dryer, iSprings 7-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, Trail-Air Flex Air Pin Box, Third AC installed, AC Voltage/Amp Meters, DC Amp Meter, Garnett See Level Tank Sensors
Retired USAF - Full Timers!