Old 04-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryanJane View Post
We have 3 ac's on our 2015 38wt. The one we had installed when we bought the unit is powered thru the microwave breaker they said so we can run all 3 at the same time, just have to turn that ac off when you want to use the microwave. So far no problems really with the setup and is working well with the 95 degree Texas heat here so far.
Are all three 15 units? Our third 15 unit is tied to the clothes dryer and we can't run the dryer and middle AC. We can't run 2 ACs with the dryer.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:55 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyG View Post
Are all three 15 units? Our third 15 unit is tied to the clothes dryer and we can't run the dryer and middle AC. We can't run 2 ACs with the dryer.
We can run all 3 15 units unless we want to use the microwave then we have to turn the middle one (one we had installed) off but we can run 2 and the microwave.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:25 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgray View Post
I have been told on more than one PDI, to never use the "low" AC setting...something to do with the unit cycling.

We keep our quick cool down vents open all the time except the bedroom unit at night when going to bed, as closing them will reduce some of the noise. We keep the ceiling fans on 24/7.

Lastly, with the quick cool vent open, we find the bedroom unit has extra capacity, so we run a small 14 inch fan at the top of the stairs, which sends cold air to the kitchen ceiling fan, which is then push throughout the lower cabin.

We used a spray paint made for rubber to turn the bathroom skylight gloss white. That had an immediate impact on the heat in the bathroom. We then cut a piece of Reflectix and tucked it into the from of the skylight, which completely eliminated heat from coming in. The skylight inside so the creates a 1 to 2 inch gap between the Reflectix and skylight. When you do that, the Reflectix actually become an insulation with a pretty impressive R factor.

If you really want to get it right, try using the Reflectix to insulate the interior walls of the closet. We used strips of the Reflectix to create a gap and now can leave the closet doors open...huge drop in incoming heat.

LGray,

I'm late responding, my apologies.

Thanks very much for the advice and suggestions. No more "lo cool"! Gonna install the reflectix as soon as this demanding week ends!

Again, Much Appreciated!

God Bless,
David & Cathy

2015 Trilogy 38FL
2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW
Trailersaver TS-3 Hitch on B&W Platform
Old 04-26-2016, 06:28 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hagen View Post
We had heat issues as well. When at the factory we had them install a third air conditioner. Made all the difference in the world. On hot days we have all three running on high and dumping the air out the bottom.

I have noticed most newer high-end units are installing a third air conditioner.

I also endorse the comment about running them on low... it is a waste of time. They short cycle, freeze up easier and cause more heat.

John

Hello John,

Thanks for you help. We are running on Hi, and keeping up now! I contacted Matt at Dynamax to schedule warranty work. Gonna check out the 3rd unit option with them.

Many Thanks!

God Bless,
David & Cathy

2015 Trilogy 38FL
2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW
Trailersaver TS-3 Hitch on B&W Platform