We have a 2012/2013 3800 D3
Here is a list of Issues we have found so far.
- Flooring in water closet cut near Furnace Duct.
- Hydraulic Slide in Bedroom moves in on its own.
- Lack of water line low point drains.
- Recliner chair backs damaged during initial shipping due to them not being tied down.
- Table top damaged, from Factory
- Living area slides marred flooring.
- Roof Membrane fractured in a few locations.
- Drawer catches broken due to wrong style of screws being used to mount.
- Cabinet door near fireplace, wood is split.
- Flooring at front bedroom closet is loose ans squeaks when stepped on.
- Exterior steps mounted unlevel.
- Shower door track not sealed. water leaked out onto floor.
- 2 of the 3 stove burners spark system don't work.
- Shower skylight cracked at mounting screws. over tightened screws.
- Paint peeling at front garage door due to being cut through durong installation of Diamond Shield coating.
- Awning arm folded when awning was left out during a rain.
Other dealers will not perform warranty work if they have not sold the unit. You must pay them for the work and then submit the bills to Forrest River for reimbursement.
We have used ours at temps of -20 Deg Celsius and found the unit very comfortable. Propane consumption was high but unit was warm.
All in all we are still very pleased with our unit.