Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-03-2013, 06:57 AM   #1

Evaluating 3650 RL and/or RE

We are currently evaluating/negotiating on a Trilogy 3650 RE and/or RL. I have read many posts from early 2013 and read similar issues related to:
Insulation in cap added in early 2013, prior to that, cedar shelves instead?
Lock system for fridge & freezer?
Battery tie downs on both batteries?
It sounds like the factory may have addressed some of these issues in “next generations”. Can anyone provide feedback on the issues above and more importantly, the dates for the “generations”? We have begun negotiations on an RL, built in August of 2012, VIN sequence #202. What generation is this and what as some of the issues I can expect?
lgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #2

Trilogy

Bought my Trilogy 3850RL 2014 a month ago and had quiet a few outstanding issued with it.
Water leak underneath near fresh water thank , skylight dome , shower edge ,fridge and toilet piping also will need a new window in dinning room .
T V cable pinch in had to slice it .
Scratch on outside big round light fixture , position lights rear end as you know their is five of those and i do have 4 of them with cracks around the edge , rear awning under both arm that are coming out paint in such a bad shape looks like a huge scratch from top to bottom and many miss in the paint on both side of the unit .Right now looking at 5000.00 to do repair on paint and cracks alone.
Matter fact waiting on Frid tech had lights flashing did call Electrolux to find out meaning of code when ever those lights are flashing was told only the tech will know what to do .........mean while i was 36 hrs. without any cooling air going into the refregirator side.

Other than that i still love my Trilogy . Take your time the day you will take delivery of your own one do a full inspection don't forget the piping underneath the sink in the kitchen island.

Rene
captain rene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags