Old 06-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #21

I went and looked at all the Trilogy units this weekend- I am in love! (Don't tell the DW) The exterior fit and finish and the full paint are outstanding. Was it my imagination, or does the woodwork really surpass anything I've looked at this year?

Congratulations on your new coach.....now how to trick the DW into "coming for a drive in the country"!!!! Oh look honey! Fifth wheels!

Michael

Lovely Wife and Son, two terriers, and Ringo the cat!
Masondood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:14 AM   #22

Masondood, we felt the same way the first time we saw one close up, I really think the clean design of the woodwork/fixtures sold us , but as I have said before we dismissed the Trilogy a few times for some of the "out of the box" thinking they have put into the design, But we always were drawn back to the Trilogy and finally purchased one, no more hemhawing.
Now see my DW has always been positive about going to shows and dealers and we spent hours together on the computers doing research , looking at pictures , omg we would be rich if we were paid for all the hours we spent . Good luck with getting your wife to come along ....I am sure you will figure out how get her there , one look and she will be hooked !

Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #23

Defiant- I certainly hope you're right! It's going to be like pulling the Rockies a few feet over! I love the Trilogy even though it has some appointments I'm not too keen on like the washer/dryer, which won't ever get used, because the laundry services in the resorts we plan on staying at are larger/faster. A dryer element running off 110v is going to take 3 hours to dry a t-shirt! Overall though, I have to say the Trilogy is the closest I've seen to my "inside-my-head-dream-coach", which has two floors and a grage for my Harley! Ah well.....
Lovely Wife and Son, two terriers, and Ringo the cat!
Masondood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #24

Masondood, we currently have the washer/dryer all in one in our motorhome right now and yes it is a long process to do the laundry, I think with the stackable we are getting in our trilogy it will speed up the process
Old 06-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #25
bpe

problem is 110 dryers. We have stackables, Kenmore, and the dryer takes a long time.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #26

We ordered the Splendide stackables. Ariston models. The washer takes about an hour and the dryer an hour and a half. And that's for 3 pair of jeans! Not too bad. I try to keep up and throw a load in a day. It's kind of nice not to have to go to the laundromat. Besides it's not like I have to sit and watch the laundry
Old 06-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #27
Working the Life

I have a Curt Q20 Slider and find it works well. It took me a few times to figure out how to connect and disconnect as it needs a bit of weight left on the truck for it to disengage. The Q20 tilts both side to side and front and aft. Has grease nipples for the key pivot areas as well.
My only dislike is that the mounting brackets in the box run side to side instad of front to aft.

KD Nolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #28

This past weekend was the last Trip for the Adventurer , we hit the finger lakes wineries in upstate New York with our best friends,only about an 1 1/2 ride from our home, she performed flawlessly ,we had some leveler issues that I was able to take care of before the trip. We will miss her she's taken us to Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore, Gettysburg Pa. , Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown NY, and many , many weekend winery trips (did I say MANY) and many other campgrounds.
We will miss the memories and great times with her, we will be spending the next 5 weeks or so getting her cleaned out and cleaned up to be ready to trade in when we go to pick up our Trilogy in july , it will be a sad day but we will be onto new adventures and new memories ! These next 5 weeks are going to drag
Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #29

Just out of curiosity what is the length of the main awning on a 3650 RL or RE ? the DW purchased one of those sun screens that attach to the awning for our MH but failed to ask me what was the length of our awning, her reasoning came down to "it was on sale" have to give her thumbs up for that, so needless to say we never used it due to it being too long and its still in the original package ,perhaps it would work on the new Trilogy, but I can't seem to find the length of the main awning..... hope you guys can give me a heads up!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #30

Masondood, Ummm its my experience that you NEVER just say "honey look what I bought" that would be BAD ! LOL no really hope it works out for you ....whatever you decide to purchase ! By the way we have one of those washer / dryer combos in our current MH and they aren't the best , but we would throw a load in in the morning and let it go, since its only the 2 of us a load a day or every other day wasn't too bad, but it sure beats a laundry mat some of them we have seen were not very impressive or too few W and D and the time sitting waiting for the wash to finish takes time that can be used doing other things. Our trilogy will have the stackable units so it should speed up the process