I am generally very happy with our Trilogy touring 36re. Here are a few observations and issues:
1. It has been a real challenge figuring out where to store flatware and utensils since the stove with oven eliminates drawers and there are none in the island.
2. An overhead led light in the bedroom was hanging due to having only one screw. That was an easy fix.
3. the shower leaked profusely due to a bent panel frame causing a gap. I partially dismantled the enclosure to straighten the bowed frame. No more leaking.
4. None of the many light switches are labeled. This is a minor inconvenience until I get used to them.
5.The floor in the bath and bedroom creaks when walked on. Does it need more screws?
6. the air conditioners are unacceptably loud both in and out of the unit. What is up with that?
7. The rear entertainment center is very impressive.
8. Our unit came with chinese made 235 85 r16 tires. The dealer was very helpful in getting those changed to ones that I had more confidence in.
9. I have added towel racks, hand towel ring, and a toilet paper holder befitting the high end decor.
10. Felt pads keep the pantry drawers from damaging the inside of the pantry door.
11. The furnace duct gives out a pop when it heats up that I attribute to the sheetmetal expanding. Anyone have a fix for that?
12. Others have mentioned a problem with the shower handle. I plan to swap it for a knob that will not protrude as much.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forest River Forums mobile app