Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
Tom & Gayle

New customer service manager at Dynamax

Matt Swihart is the new customer Service manager at Dynamax. Matt replaced John Armstrong April 1st of this year. His e mail is MSwihart@forestriverinc.com His phone # is the same 574 262 3474 ext 212. I spoke with him on the phone last week. He seemed very customer friendly and concerned to help resolve issues. Just thought I would pass this on to our Trilogy family.
Tomngayle
Tomngayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:56 PM   #2

Yes, and John Armstrong is now at Lippert.
WestWardHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
Tom & Gayle

Interesting, I didn't know that. John always dealt fairly with us. I hope lippert hired him as an improvement to their customer service.
Tomngayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #4

Kudos ......

...... To both Matt Sweihart at Trilogy//Dynamax and to Tom Boynton at Tradewinds RV for managing (Matt) and coordinating (Tom) the expeditious and professional repair of of bedroom slide out issue.

Thanks, guys, for your help and thank you as well to your teams at both ends.

Bryan Lane
ursaminor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:36 PM   #5

....To Matt Sweihart, and Sharon (warranty mgr) at Buddy Gregg RV in Knoxville, thanks for the incredible support in getting our Trilogy fixed so quickly!

Sherry & Jesse
WestWardHo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:58 PM   #6

I have a question that involves those here that own a Trilogy 5th wheel - I have made several requests to a dealer and Dynamax themselves about providing a copy of the warranty for the 2015 Trilogy 5th wheels - for some reason, no one will provide that information - is the Dynamax warranty some sort of privy document?
TGAMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #7

To Matt Swihart I would like to send out a huge Thank you. We are on a seasonal site and Matt went out of his way to make sure we could locate and get a GREAT mobile mechanic to fix our bedroom slide out.
sroarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #8

I believe Matt comes from the diesel division of FR. I could be wrong but I think he is the guy. If so he is a good guy and always did right for the customer.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, service