Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2014, 07:16 AM   #1

Our Two Week 2014 Trilogy Touring Anniversary

Well two weeks of living in the Trilogy. Things have gone well. We had some minor issues that were resolved quickly. Discovered two more on our 500 mile trip. The coach door sticks making it difficult to open. Also the curbside slide is rubbing on the trailer body. The dealer was really responsive to fixing our cosmetic issues before we left the area.

Must say this is the nicest coach we have owned. The interior is amazing, looking and feeling so big. The trailer pulled really well and I quickly overcame my initial trepidation over towing something so long (our Cameo was 38ft.).

Sorry to see Dynamax is changing construction features in 2015, glad we found our 2014. We are Happy Campers!
retamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:11 PM   #2

Yea I really like a few of the 2014's that are still out there - Does anyone know if the only difference to the roof was the shape of the sides and the semi-flex fiberglass as opposed to the rubber?
Old 06-05-2014, 07:27 PM   #3

Yes. There is about 5 inches of depth to the trusses at the center. The fiberglass sheets don't come wide enough to cover the width of the roof due to the straight sides and the new 100" width of the units.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forest River Forums mobile app
gauchoverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #4

It appears that dynamax is not offering the touring model this year. I'm glad I got one, love the room for the 6 6v batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
dnovak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags