We bought our unit from High River AutplexRV.
We didn't have a very possitive experience but now that I have gone through it I see where I could of made a difference as well. Once we started having issues I engaged the General Manager and the Trilogy Factory Rep and things started to change.
I was able to get a great deal on our unit which is why we bought it there in the first place. Unfortunately we bought it when the RV shows were on and they were swamped trying to get all the units they sold out the door in time to cash in on the factory rebates. Part of the issue also was that ours was the first Trilogy they had sold and thier knowlege level was limited. I can confidently say that I knew more about the Trilogy than anyone on their staff as I had done 8 months of research before buying one.
I wouldn't suggest that someone not buy from AutoplexRV but you need to know what to ask for before you go in. Insist on a full walk through of all components with the RV Tech when you negotiate the sell. Get them to demonstrate everything and I mean everything right down to the TV's.
I will recommend highly the Trilogy as it is one of the finest units you can get. They still have some short comings but they are minor in the big scheme of things.
Here are a few items that I would ask to be included in the sale:
- Extra 30lb Propane Bottle and tie in
- Electric operated Isolation valve on the 100lb tank.
- Hot and Cold Low point drains on the water system.
- A Winterization line and 3 way valve ahead of the water pump.
- A complete cleaning of the unit inside and out.
- Decline the Diamond Kote as it is not worth the money when you have as good a paint job as the Trilogy has.
Hope this helps.