Old 09-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #1

Trilogy 3850RL

Wondering if any body does have a dead wire in the control panel as you walk in near the entry.

At first i thought the cable was connected to something else near the door but i pull on it and found electrical tape at the end.

Could any one tell me what's that wire for.

Dealer don't have a clue ...........

Thanks
Capt Rene.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #2

We have the same wires that aren't connected to anything. Could they be for a generator?
If you find out for sure, please post.

sroarke

Old 09-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #3

I thought about it this morning and i do believe that they are for the generator startor.

Rene
Old 09-27-2013, 10:15 AM   #4

Rene,

First of all I would like to introduce myself... My name is Jeremiah and I and the Trilogy sales rep for the eastern territory. To answer your question the pig tail inside the door is your wiring that is ran for a generator starter switch as you already figured out. This unit seems to be generator prepped. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. I would also like to thank you for your business and wish you the best with your new Trilogy.

Jeremiah
Old 09-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrilogyRep View Post
Rene,

First of all I would like to introduce myself... My name is Jeremiah and I and the Trilogy sales rep for the eastern territory. To answer your question the pig tail inside the door is your wiring that is ran for a generator starter switch as you already figured out. This unit seems to be generator prepped. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. I would also like to thank you for your business and wish you the best with your new Trilogy.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah,
Very glad to see you have joined the forum, it's always great to see when someone from the factory is here to help us. Hope to purchase a Trilogy soon and so far you have been a great source for info for my wife and I. We feel it's a great product and will hold up to extended use.
From a FROG rally member and also thanks for all the time you spent with us at Hershey.
When might the web site show all the new things that are in the works, like floor plans and any upgrades/
Old 09-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #6

Jeremiah

Thanks for for the info well appreciated.

You mention that you are the Trilogy Sales rep for the Eastern region and wondering if you are planning to come to Quebec city .

If so i certainly like to meet you so we can take time to talk about the Trilogy products.

Mean while here is my email add ( atlantide@aei.ca ) few things that i would like to talk with you .

Regards: Rene
Old 09-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrilogyRep View Post
Rene,

Jeremiah
Jeremiah, Nice to see you hit the forum ! We met you at last years (2012) Hershey show and we did purchase our Trilogy 3650 RL this July ! We love it ! The only major Issue we have had (and it seems to be an issue with a few people out there ) is our skylight has multiple cracks , around the edges, we are still under warranty can I take it to a forest river dealer locally? we live in upstate NY so going back to the factory is not an option before winter , also I found a couple minor issues that I would like to throw at you that could be taken care of on the assembly line , I remedied them myself and eliminated the problems.
Overall we are satisfied with our Trilogy and those of us that own them would like to throw some ideas your way to eliminate any issues we have found

Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote