Old 06-22-2015, 07:56 AM   #11

Adding 12 volt outlet with USB charger under the bed so I can use a cpap from the house battery without running 20' of cord across the floor, no 120 volts at the park we season at so hooking to the solar system is it. The 12 volt panel that was previously posted are availaible on ebay and are quite economical, bought 2 , 1 for each side of the bed so I can charge electronics also

Old 06-29-2015, 07:35 AM   #12

The tall cabinet by the entry door on our 36RL, now has 4 adjustable shelves in it to use as a pantry. The cabinet next to it that's about half as tall but wider, now has 2 adjustable shelves in it.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:39 AM   #13

I have finished insulating in the baggage compartments. I cut Dow Blue Styrofoam to make it fit in between the floor joists. I made it a tight fit and also used 3M spray adhesive. Once that was done, I used Styrofoam panels with the silver reflective material on one side of it to make a solid ceiling in the baggage areas. I attached these panels with self trapping screws and large diameter washers screwed into the aluminum floor joists.

Has anyone tried to remove the front paneling inside the front closet? I believe it's just stapled in place. I would like to remove the paneling so I can add insulation behind the front cap and then put the paneling back in place.
Old 07-21-2015, 12:05 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper7 View Post
I have finished insulating in the baggage compartments. I cut Dow Blue Styrofoam to make it fit in between the floor joists. I made it a tight fit and also used 3M spray adhesive. Once that was done, I used Styrofoam panels with the silver reflective material on one side of it to make a solid ceiling in the baggage areas. I attached these panels with self trapping screws and large diameter washers screwed into the aluminum floor joists.

Has anyone tried to remove the front paneling inside the front closet? I believe it's just stapled in place. I would like to remove the paneling so I can add insulation behind the front cap and then put the paneling back in place.

Pictures?
Old 07-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #15

Ok, confession time. I'm the most computer illiterate person on this forum. If someone will explain how to post pictures, I will get one of my kids to help me do it.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:58 AM   #16

I have not looked at the ac registers real close. Just close enough to know they are different than on our last rv. If someone here has ever taken them off, will you tell me how to remove them? I'm thinking they may just snap in. I like to remove them to make sure there is a good seal where the duct work meets the ceiling so that no cold air is blowing into the attic. Thanks

Tags
cat, modifications