Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Defiant530's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Video

I just posted a video on our Trilogy which covers some fixes and things I have done on our rig.......!
__________________

__________________
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3650RL ,Mor/Ryde IS & Pin box, Kodiak disc brakes
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
Check out my DW's RVing Blog @ http://scottlindarv.wordpress.com
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
lgray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 778
Video

Well done! Thank you for taking the time to help the rest of us.

I will be checking the sliding door stop and latch tonight. Never knew about the ice maker drain...

We would be interested in watching your wife's video referenced in your production, what is the title?
__________________

__________________
lgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Quebec City Qc
Posts: 13
Trilogy video

Great video you should send copy to all dealers .

i own a 3850RL and notice by watching your video and reading some of the comments by others that FR keep changing their way of building those unit.

Ex: Tv cable & Sat connections in cargo area yours all together mine 4 underneath water filter rest hiding further in the corner you need to get inside cargo bay to get at them my dealer tech found them by taking off manifold panel.

Enjoy your Trilogy & Thanks again.

Rene
__________________
captain rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Defiant530's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgray View Post
Well done! Thank you for taking the time to help the rest of us.

I will be checking the sliding door stop and latch tonight. Never knew about the ice maker drain...

We would be interested in watching your wife's video referenced in your production, what is the title?
Here you go sir

Or you can visit our blog page at the link on the bottom of this page
__________________
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3650RL ,Mor/Ryde IS & Pin box, Kodiak disc brakes
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
Check out my DW's RVing Blog @ http://scottlindarv.wordpress.com
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Defiant530's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain rene View Post
Great video you should send copy to all dealers .

i own a 3850RL and notice by watching your video and reading some of the comments by others that FR keep changing their way of building those unit.

Ex: Tv cable & Sat connections in cargo area yours all together mine 4 underneath water filter rest hiding further in the corner you need to get inside cargo bay to get at them my dealer tech found them by taking off manifold panel.

Enjoy your Trilogy & Thanks again.

Rene
Rene, its like anything else, the rigs change in their evolution add, subtract and always try to improve ,

So your TV/Sat connections are not in plain view? I was not aware of that ,must be 1 of the differences between a '13 and a '14.
Don't be afraid to poke around and see how they are put together , makes it so much easier to find a problem should any problems arise while traveling....besides knowing about your rig will save time and money , I avoid dealerships at ALL costs , if I am not sure on something I peruse multiple forums to see if I can find a solution!


I'm glad my video was of some help ! Enjoy your new rig !!!!



Scott
__________________
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3650RL ,Mor/Ryde IS & Pin box, Kodiak disc brakes
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
Check out my DW's RVing Blog @ http://scottlindarv.wordpress.com
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Defiant530's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Also if anyone needs to know the location of their water pump I can point you to where it is located, I did not get it on the video, I have blown out the lines to store for winter, but I prefer to antifreeze the lines, I ordered the winterizing kit to do that ($17) from ebay,
Scott
__________________
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3650RL ,Mor/Ryde IS & Pin box, Kodiak disc brakes
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
Check out my DW's RVing Blog @ http://scottlindarv.wordpress.com
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:00 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Quebec City Qc
Posts: 13
Trilogy video

Hi Scott
Will be going to my dealer next week will check is new 3850RL and able to compare with mine which is a 2014 3850RL

Have you been in cold weather with your unit and i mean freezing or even bellow freezing point.

Located in Quebec city and it is cold right now will have to add some insulation panel in cargo bay and all over underneath this i will do that next spring .

Winterization day next Sunday.

Rene
__________________
captain rene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 52
Thank you so much! Your video is very helpful.

Sue
__________________
sroarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Defiant530's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain rene View Post
Hi Scott
Will be going to my dealer next week will check is new 3850RL and able to compare with mine which is a 2014 3850RL

Have you been in cold weather with your unit and i mean freezing or even bellow freezing point.

Located in Quebec city and it is cold right now will have to add some insulation panel in cargo bay and all over underneath this i will do that next spring .

Winterization day next Sunday.

Rene
Rene, we have not had any below freezing weather as of yet , so I have not been concerned at this point, our last trip of this year is this coming weekend and it is supposed be around freezing so I will do an assessment to determine if I need to do anything. We plan on selling our house next spring and going fulltiming spending winters down south and summers away from the extreme heat (atleast that is our plan) so hopefully we can avoid the extremes of weather,
__________________
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3650RL ,Mor/Ryde IS & Pin box, Kodiak disc brakes
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
Check out my DW's RVing Blog @ http://scottlindarv.wordpress.com
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Defiant530's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sroarke View Post
Thank you so much! Your video is very helpful.

Sue
Sue, Glad it was it was of some help , it was my very first video....lol, maybe I will have to do some more ....
__________________

__________________
2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3650RL ,Mor/Ryde IS & Pin box, Kodiak disc brakes
2012 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 4X4
Check out my DW's RVing Blog @ http://scottlindarv.wordpress.com
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.