Old 05-06-2014, 07:58 AM   #11

Defiant, congrats on the sale of the house!! Now for the hard part...downsizing.

Highly recommend having the disc brakes added while at MOR/ryde. They stop you on a dime. Maintenance is very low, just like on a car. Well worth the additional cost. Should be about $6,000 or less for brakes and suspension.

I have the MOR/ryde 8K axles on my 3850. Rides like a dream.

John

2014 Dynamax Trilogy 3850RL - South Hampton Interior, Full Body Paint (Black / Silver / White), MOR/ryde Independent Suspension, MOR/ryde Disc Brakes, ONAN 5500 Generator, Progressive Industries HW50C w/Dual Display, Winegard HD Dish w/DirecTV, Washer & Dryer, iSprings 7-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, Trail-Air Flex Air Pin Box, Third AC installed, AC Voltage/Amp Meters, DC Amp Meter, Garnett See Level Tank Sensors, TST 507 TPMS
Retired USAF - Full Timers!
John Hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #12

Sent from my SM-N900T using Forest River Forums mobile app

Old 07-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #13

Well we are officially fulltimers now ! Turned in my retirement papers June 20th and we were living in the 5th wheel at a local campground for 5 weeks to get used to living in it fulltime and finish cleaning out what was left in the house, our closing was July 10th and we hit the road on the 21st and we are in Elkhart Ind. to get our new suspension installed and spend a week to 10 days resting and getting our next travel plan finalized.
We are having a great time thus far
Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:38 AM   #14

John Hagen,
You're right about the disc brakes, believe Defiant is doing the same. Defiant, it's ALL working out, so happy for you!
Every time we take our Trilogy for service or new installs of something the techs say, what a beautiful rig! Often people in parks ask about it as they are not common and they are impressed. Back to loving ours.
One of my favorite mods was to add the Winguard automatic HD roof satellite for our DTV. No more struggling to find location for dish and talking by radio for tuning. Just push a button and let it do the work.
Sherry
Old 07-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #15

Congratulations on the retirement! Let the travel adventure begin. We are coming up on three years and it's been great so far. Safe travels and enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Old 07-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant530 View Post
Well we are officially fulltimers now ! Turned in my retirement papers June 20th and we were living in the 5th wheel at a local campground for 5 weeks to get used to living in it fulltime and finish cleaning out what was left in the house, our closing was July 10th and we hit the road on the 21st and we are in Elkhart Ind. to get our new suspension installed and spend a week to 10 days resting and getting our next travel plan finalized.
We are having a great time thus far
Are you going to the (Goshen Frog Rally)? Youroo!!
Old 07-25-2014, 04:52 PM   #17

We are not planning on attending the rally this time around, after we get our mor/ryde suspension and disc brakes installed we have to head out to South Dakota to finish up our residency paperwork and head to Kansas to see my son who is in the army and then head out to Texas to start our first work camper job.

Defiant530 is offline   Reply With Quote