Propane line extension
I had this same challenge: wanted to run my gas grill off the RV line, and have the gas hose be long enough to get me out from under the awning. I bought the longer gas line at CW & figured out the connections.
I've attached pics to show how I do it. The pics show
1) the RV's gas feed that I want to connect to "as it normally is"
2 the RV gas feed when prepared to accept nozzle from gas hose
3) the male nozzle on the gas hose that you'll attach to the gas feed
4) the gas hose attached
5) very important! the RV gas feed with the valve open for gas flow
then, working the grill end
6) the female connector end of the gas hose
7) the female connector attached
8) very important! the valve open so gas can get to the grill
Hope this helps!
John, Sherry & Socks the Wonder Dog
2016 2401S, towing 2013 Mini Cooper
Colorado Front Range
2016 24 days so far!