2007 FR Surveyor SV 291 roof ???
1. How can I determine what type of roof do I have on my Surveyor sv291?
2. I have some caulk cracks that I need to fix is Dicor self leveling sealant what I need to use? Depending on roof type?
3. How do you know if you can stand on the roof? I have been up there but think I would feel safer with planks of plywood for supporting myself 235 lbs.
4. Plus its chalky up there considering the age (2007) should I seal the whole roof. I know Dicor has a product thats done in 2 parts. Is that what I should use.
5. I dont see any demage on the roof but old caulk. Do I scrape off old rough looking caulk and keep the good looking beeds before putting on new?
6. I need to chalk the sides of the travel trailer too (cracking caulk) I believe dicor has a product for that too. Again I assume I need to scrape old chalk off before applying new?
Thank for any help, sorry so many questions. In researching maintenance of travel trailers I found many helpful you tube videos but with so many products makes it confusing too. Speaking of that the trailer needs a good exterior cleaning lots of black marks streaks ordinary soap doesn't touch it. Any suggestions.
Appreciate any help thanks