Old 09-26-2017, 08:26 AM   #1

Any advice on roof replacement after tree fall?

We have a 7-week old 2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2507S that had a limb come down on it a few days ago. Put two holes through the roof and another 8 cuts in the roof fabric. Forest River contacted us immediately upon us sending them an email and they are working up an estimate to pick up the trailer, completely replace the entire roof, and return it.
Has anyone had this done, and if so, were you happy with the outcome?
Or, has anyone used the RV Armor company? Or something similar? The trailer is only a few weeks old, and our insurance company is open to doing whatever we think is the right thing to bring it back to "new" condition. I'd love to hear about any experience you have had or any suggestions before we make the decision. Thanks!

caroljagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:45 AM   #2

The Rockwood/Flagstaff repair service is #1! Several members have had Roof repair/replacement performed at the Service area! The end of camping season is Near and Lots of Members/Owners will be releasing their units for repair,so Don't Tarry! If anything Hidden is needed they will have it "On Hand",unlike going elsewhere and having to Hear,"Were Waiting for Parts"! Store and Seal until they want your unit,to prevent additional Damage from Water,also plan your Trip to Factory in regards to "Weather"! Youroo!!

Old 09-26-2017, 08:51 AM   #3

I had an accident and took it to them to fix. SUPER job. I ended up taking it and picking it up my self and the insurance company let me keep the listed fee. This helped reduce my out of pocket for the deductible. They even said if it cost more they would reimburse me!! The best was when I dropped it off on a Friday at 9AM and they called on Tuesday afternoon and said "Pick it up!".
cpd1343 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
replacement, roo, roof