Old 12-04-2014, 01:03 PM   #11
Maxi Roof Vent Covers

Has anyone had experience installing these Maxi roof vent covers on a Create a Breeze vent. I am told that they will not allow enough air flow and could damage the fan assembly. I thought I read somewhere that someone had installed one and had no problem. Any feedback would be appreciated.

chaslorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #12
Are you talking about the powered bath exhast vent ? If so yes and it still works fine on this unit just open the inside vent as usual and turn on the exhast fan the camco cover over the vent installed the same way as the non powered vents. hope this helps.

fellow traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
I have max air vent covers over my fantastic fans.
It does reduce the air flow some and I've had them on since 2012 with no issues.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #14
Yes that is what I meant, the bathroom power vent. THese covers are far less expensive than the ones they are recommending for the power vent. I'm going to give it a try, thanks for the response
chaslorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #15
I have installed the Max Air vent covers over out powerewd fans...I would recommend the Max Air 11 allows a bit more airflow than the regular Max Air, plus it swivels to one side so no tools needed to flip it over for occasional cleaning of anything that may get in there. They only cost a few bucks more than the regular Max Aire.
2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Rockwood 8289WS, Diamond Pkg.
WFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:35 PM   #16
Vent covers & UV

Dear WFD,
I have had MaxAire vent covers on all my vents since I purchased my Forest River Georgetown. I just replaced my bathroom vent lid because it disintegrated.
We like our Georgetown very much but there is no denying that Forest River uses low grade materials nd do not provide any service whatsoever.

2ramblers is offline   Reply With Quote

cover, roo, roof, vent