Old 08-08-2008, 02:00 AM   #1
Red face Cover Question

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase a cover for my Salem 26TBSS. I live in Southern California and the cover will be mostly to retard sun damage as opposed to rain protection as it does not rain here all that often. Any thoughts? I'm looking at the Aqua Shed but what experiences have you all had?

Thanks in advance !!

2006 Avalanche 1500 w/6" lift
2007 Suburban 2500 4x4 w/4" lift
2008 Salem 26TBSS
P3 Controller
4 lil' ones & a Hottie for a wife
TravelSoftballDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:09 AM   #2
Head Rambler
The only thing I've heard about covers is that if you live in a windy place they tend to scuff the RV from flapping when blown by the wind. I'm sure a good tiedown scheme would stop that. I have no personal experience but my BIL has an Aqua Shed and loves it. His biggest concern is pine sap where he parks it and I'd say it does an excellent job for that.

Salem 29RKSS Pushing a 2500 Mega-Cab CTD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
After reading reviews and searching the internet I have a Aqua Shed on order. It's probably not the best but for the money it should do fine. the best price was at plus free shipping and four tire covers.
cat1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:14 AM   #4
I'm on my second one (had one on the first trailer and liked it so much I got one for the current one). I think it is worth the money - nothing like washing the RV, putting it away, then coming back and taking the cover off a month (sometimes longer) and it looking just like when you parked it. It also does help to keep the heat down inside.

I haven't had issues with the rubbing or the cover coming off, so can't comment on that.
2013 Georgetown 351
Much more significant other....
2 Kids and a dog that rules!
HookupAndGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #5
2006 Rockwood 8298SS
I have an ADCO Aqua cover. I have mixed feelings. Aftet the first year it had four holes in it. ADCO sent me some patch material, but for the money I was hoping for more than a year. Make sure you pad your corners and license plate. The cover rubbed the paint off of one corner.
Stiff12 is offline   Reply With Quote

26tbss, aqua, cover, salem, shed