Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #1

Cracked exterior door

Has anybody had this problem before. For several days we heard the door popping and crackling then yesterday I noticed about a dozen small cracks in the clear coat radiating out from the middle hinge across the door almost to the latch. We purchased our 2018 Columbus 366rlc a year ago January 26th last year. As far as I know there has been no undue stress on the door. It has the friction hinges on the door which I have a love/hate relationship with.

Another question; does anybody know what's going on with Columbus customer service? The last several times I've called I have gotten only a recorded message to leave my information and they will get back to me. Two calls and no response then the last time I called I received an email a short while later from Forest River on how to handle my warranty issue with our Hisense microwave. I know Columbus is part of the Forest River family but when I called then last summer I spoke to a real person at Columbus.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #2
Commercial Member

10Ranger,

We apologize for the difficulty you've experienced getting in contact with customer service. We respectfully ask that you visit the following link to contact Lindsey Seitz, customer service manager at Columbus: http://www.palominorv.com/DirectServ...52375908887114. Please use the form to provide the specified information, and Lindsey will reach out within 24 hours.

Thank you, Forest River.
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crack, door, exterior