Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #1

Unhappy Endura Exhasut Fan Vent

I need some help. I purchased a 2013 Cedar Creek Silverback. The kitchen Exhaust fan has a Vent on the side wall outside the rig. It is called Endura Supplied by Jr Products. I can not open this vent. I spoke to my dealership where I purchased the unit and I spoke directly to JrProducts. No One can tell me how to get this vent opened. there are two notches at the bottom and they look like you would push up on them which I tried and nothing happened. I tried to pull down and still no luck. We would like to use our unit Easter weekend but I can not use the fan unless someone can tell me how to get this Endura vent open.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:59 PM   #2

Congrats on your 2013 Cedar Creek Silverback 29RE. Push up on the tabs and try pulling the vent cover open. Mine was a pain to open when new also. It will gradually get easier to open with continued use. Just make sure you snap it closed again before hitting the road.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote