Old 08-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #11
Actually the air does get behind blades just not the volume with vent open. Moves the air just not a breeze.
Will know more when we return from Texas.

Displaced2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:31 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Displaced2 View Post
Actually the air does get behind blades just not the volume with vent open. Moves the air just not a breeze.
Will know more when we return from Texas.

I know this is an old thread but just curious how the fan worked for you while in Texas. We live in Texas and without reading this forum first, I ordered this fan from Amazon today. Should receive sometime later this week and we will install ourselves. We ordered it to replace a vent in the living area that currently does not have a fan at all. DH is skeptical as to whether it will be any advantage but after reading numerous reviews in various places on the internet and receiving input on another forum, I thought it might. Most of our travels are a few hours or more away and when we arrive it takes a good while to cool the trailer down. I was hoping this would help remove the stuffy air and cool things down faster. Plus I was intrigued by the ceiling fan mode capability. I know it will come in handy on our trips to Colorado but on most our trips within Texas we will not utilize the vent being open much while camping due to humidity and pollen. I figured it would help cool things down when we first get there though and then we can close vent and use in ceiling fan mode to help circulate interior AC cooled air (at least it states it can be used that way on the website). Hoping we will not be disappointed. On the other forum ( everyone seems to be happy with their purchase. Just curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

ddschuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #13
2012 Micro Lite 21 FBRS
I am NOT satisfied with this MaxxFan 4000K - Maxxair 00-04000K - Fans - Camping World fan. I has about the same or less circulation than the vent fan that I took down. I have contacted the manufacturer and they wanted pictures. I sent them in nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back. Something is very wrong with this as it is similar to the competition except more speeds and reversible and theirs works great.

2012 Flagstaff Micro Lite 21 FBRS
Guapotims is offline   Reply With Quote