Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2015, 01:11 PM   #1

Gutters low in middle?

Hello all, been looking around for a similar post but haven't had any luck. Not sure it it has something to do with how I have set up my trailer or if it is an installation issue. But, here goes. When it rains my gutters overflow somewhere just about center of my trailer. I think I have it setup fairly level, 2' level checked both ways in various location of floor inside. I went out yesterday in the rain and adjusted with no regard to the level in the floor to get the downspouts to drain. I am draining now to the left front and right rear. And now I am no where close to level inside. My trailer is 32 feet long and has the typical 4 stabilizers on the corners. Pretty level across axles, parked on 2x10 to do that. Any suggestions? Maybe some butyl tape in the low spot to shed water each way? Better method to set up trailer? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tshortridge is offline   Reply With Quote