Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2019, 08:05 PM   #1

New molding

What hoops do I have to jump threw to get a new piece of molding trim that fits up in corner on wall and ceiling over kitchen area On 2018 isata 5. Will factory send piece if so help please on who to speak with Thank you
beau mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau mac View Post
What hoops do I have to jump threw to get a new piece of molding trim that fits up in corner on wall and ceiling over kitchen area On 2018 isata 5. Will factory send piece if so help please on who to speak with Thank you
You would probably be better off fixing it yourself, I had a new 2014 TT and one wardrobe door was warped. Took it to dealer under warranty, they had it 3 months. I finally took it back and fixed it myself. They told me that the mfg keeps sending the wrong color door. I fixed the door in 25 minutes. And went camping
Indy500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 01:33 PM   #3
Site Team

The easiest way to get a new piece is to go to your dealer and sit down with their parts person and look through their parts website and pick out the right piece and have them order it for you.

If you want to get it under warranty, then do the same thing, but they'll have to file a warranty request with FR to get them to pay for it. And that may take longer.

Tags
mold