Found the water intrusion place (I'm reasonably sure) and fixed it. I removed the inner window frame and did see where some water had intruded into the unit at the lower right hand (on inside) of the window framing. I had to cut through some heavy clear silicone on the outside window frame then remove the window as a window/frame/hinged cover assembly. There was some foam type tape on the inside of the window frame, which I would think they use at the factory and it had deteriorated pretty bad (probably leading to the leakage. There was some visible evidence of water leaking through the silicone at the upper right (from outside) of the window frame. It seems the water entered there, traveled along the top of the window frame, then going down the left side of the frame and found a way to enter the TT. I cleaned ALL residual silicone/foam tape from everything, inner frame, outer frame, and the outer wall of the TT itself. I then washed everthing with hot/Simple Green water and gave it all a good clear water rinse. I hung the frames in my shop with a fan blowing on them to help dry them for four hours. When I was ready I placed a large (3/8" ?) bead of an automotive white window silicone sealant around the window opening, then placed the window frame/window/cover assembly into this opening pressing lightly. From the inside of the unit I made sure this frame was lined up with equal gaps all around. I had to put some wooden door shims in the bottom to get this gap correct all around. I then put some silicone into the gap at the bottom, at five places, and squeezed it in very good. I allowed this to set for a couple of hours to make something like "bumpers" for the frame to sit on (old auto glass trick). After the outer and inner silicone had dried for a couple of hours I put the inner frame back in and started all new screws (38 of 'em) into the frames. I used a staggered pattern to snug them down then hand tightened them. I went outside to see if I had white silicone "oozing" out from the outer window frame, to indicate a good seal. I had a good "ooze" all around the window which is very good. I will let this dry unti Monday afternoon then cut the excess of with a razor blade. THEN I will add another thin bead of clear all aroung this frame and strike it smooth. I dare this window to leak again. I hope this helps someone else when they find a leak at the front window.