Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2014, 04:31 PM   #1

Quick easy wax safe for vinyl stickers!!!

To me, not much beats an elbow grease wax job. But, one of the challenges most of us have realized is that many wax products are not safe for our decals. I like many of you have used, and like, "ProtectAll". While I think it is a great product, I've found another that is really impressive by Lucas. Their "Slick Mist Speed Wax" polymer product is really good. The 3 things I like about this product is that you can wax as you dry, it is not harmful to our vinyl decals and I hit the front of the truck and FW with it on our last trip and the bugs came off really easy.. (And as my wife says, it smells good.) It is also price competitive with ProtectAll. I used it the last time I washed the FW by misting it on while the FW was still wet and used my chamois to dry it down. Yep, it's a beast to dry, but it's a beast to wax too. It left everything shiny and slick...sides, windows, decals, wheels, etc. I've also used it this summer on the boat every time I dried it down after a day on the water. It is good stuff and I'm sold on it. I'm sure someone will have a reason not to use it, but I haven't seen one yet. (NO, this is not a paid advertisement.) Slick Mist Speed Wax
2001 Centurion Elite Bowrider direct drive
"Old water skier"
Jesus Christ my Saviour
kerrlakelover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wax