Roof Sealant and other things
I did ask for pics and emailed PT (Denny Plank) and ask that he contact the dealer. Have heard nothing back and doubt I will. I had checked the roof prior and thought all the sealant along the sides was suspect as well at that across the front cap. I like this RV but at this time, I am not real happy with this one. I can sure tell a difference in quality between this and my last unit.
1. The handle on the shower door came loose - the glue and rubber strip gone. PT wants me to replace the entire shower door to fix the handle - not happening
2. Fireplace replaced under warranty - stopped working after a couple of months. Replacement seems good
3. Step on ladder broke and had to be replaces under warranty
4. Front cap fad, no help from PT - out of warranty period
5. Awning motor failed while open. Warranty paid for motor, I paid labor
6. Replaced all 5 tires with GY 614s before taking a major trip to avoid problems
7. Faucet leak in kitchen due to improper installation of water lines -replaced under warranty
8. Kitchen faucet on-off quit working, replaced entire unit with residential unit myself
9. Shower door casing leaked onto floor, removed, cleaned and recaulked myself
10. Theater seating - recline mechanism on right chair broke, paid to have it fixed.
11. Theater seating - right chair spring now broken - living with it for now.
12. Shower faucet broken, bought and replaced with new unit myself
13. Had to replace circuit board in AC unit due to cycling but the compressor not coming on repeatedly unless I got up and moved the thermostat up or down one degree. This went on for months and I had to do a lot of research via the forum to make a case to get it corrected.
14. Added 2nd AC unit after beach trip, one unit will not keep up.
While most of this is not major, it is simply annoying and just wears you down.
2014 FR Crusader 315RST
2014 Ford XCabSD F250 6.7L