Old 10-14-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
Tank layout under the trailer, 36RLE

Hey guys!

Well, I'm working away on my Spinnaker 36RLE (similar to the Cardinal 36RLE) and was wondering if anyone knows the layout of what's under the trailer (holding tanks, lines and such...). It has the arctic package, so the bottom is sealed up with a belly pan. I believe I have moisture in that area and would like to poke some sizable holes in it with expanded metal to air it out. Seems as if we may have a sizable critter in there too. I'm thinking that is from when we bought it, none of the deck plates for the sewer handles were in place. That's a whole 'nother swirl that I need to figure out. lol Anyway, I know roughly where the tanks are, but knowing where stuff actually is would be a big help. Thoughts, ideas?

Thanks in advance!
ldhutter is offline   Reply With Quote

tank, trailer

Posting Rules