Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2015, 09:55 PM   #1

Water Dripping From Ceiling Points in Georgetown

We had a blowing rain storm and the next day I found a small amount of water had leaked out of the ceiling light fixture in my 2013 Georgetown bathroom hall. A month or so later, after re-leveling the rig (nose higher) on a humid night with both ACs running, the rear AC started leaking heavily onto the master bed. I thought it might be condensation overflow from the rear AC so turned it off and we spent the night on the living room fold-out with only the front AC running. When I got up a couple times that night and the rear ac was still dripping into a pan we put on the master bed. After turning both ACs off the next morning the dripping finally almost stopped. But when we retracted the jacks to go home, water then started leaking again out of the same ceiling light fixture in the bath hall. I checked the evaporator pans on both the ACs and they were not clogged. I am wonder that, since it was not raining the night, could AC condensation have managed to get into passages in the Styrofoam sandwiching between the roof and the ceiling which then traveled to the AC and then to the light fixture as the rig changed level. Has anyone else had an experience this with their Georgetown?
hikerjohn7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown, water