Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #1

Wolf Pup 16BHS 2016 Under bed access .. tubing..

Hello,

I'm just wondering (wasn't sure where to ask/post this), under the bed in the 16BHS Wolf Pup 2016, there is access on the left side to a bunch of tubing, maybe the hot water heater (sorry.. I know.. but I don't know proper terms, I haven't actually bought it yet and haven't had a walk through)... what I did notice is the the tubes/pipes? hoses? run through the floor in that access area.. but I can see daylight... to the bottom? I'm wondering what is usually done about this? Camping or storing anyplace, especially near a farm field, allows field mice a nice area to easily enter the camper through that open area. Is it usually sealed off and in this brand new camper it just hasn't been sealed yet? it's a round hole in the floor with the hoses/tubing going through.. Again.. I apologize for not knowing proper terms. Thank you in advance.
MomofNERM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:00 PM   #2

most likely your low point drains going through the floor, yes it need to be sealed properly so no unwanted visitors come in....
Attached Images

Yamaha 3000iseb generator:Progressive Ind. EMS-HW30C : Eastern Ontario
Nights Camped: 2014 (18) 2015 (18) 2016 (36) 2017 (32) 2018 (42) 2019 (28) 2020 (35)
fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 04:10 PM   #3

The saleswoman told me I would need to put mothballs or something in there....I did not think it looked right... So they seal it (it's a 2016 in their outside lot) when they pull it in to test everything before my walk through?
MomofNERM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed