Old 04-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #1

Rear Window Leaks on brand new Mirada :-(

Our 2013 Coachmen Mirada 34bh, purchased in late December, is in for its first warranty work. The rear window in the master bedroom leaded like crazy

Old 04-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #2

Rear Window Leaks on New Coachmen Mirada

Quote:
Originally Posted by statgeek View Post
Our 2013 Coachmen Mirada 34bh, purchased in late December, is in for its first warranty work. The rear window in the master bedroom leaded like crazy
--oops--accidentally tapped the return key...let's try that again...

Took delivery of our 2013 Coachmen Mirada 34bh in late December and have been LOVING it over several short weekends in TX camping. Two weeks ago our return drive home from a camp ground was in a solid rain storm--not "pouring" but certainly a good rain. Dang it--that rear window let in a LOT of water. It was enough to completely soak up two shower towels of water plus a hand towl in about a 30 minute period.

So it's now in for warranty repair and I can't stand not knowing the outcome. I hear a lot of horror stores about folks waiting for weeks on end for stuff like this... Just hope I'm not in that kind of holding pattern myself.

Anyone else with Coachmen products have window problems like this? This is a non-opening window... should be darn easy to install properly without leaks?!