Old 03-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
window screen

Hi, We finally got our camper moved off the side of the street and to our lots by the house. I was sweeping it out and opened some windows and noticed a screen was missing on one of the bedroom windows. Can anyone tell me how I can go about getting a replacement? Thanks!

KathyJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #2
Dallas Texas
Without a pic I can't say for certain but most of the screens are held into place with a black or grey rubber bead that rund the entire perimeter of the screen. You can normmally get a very small screwdriver or awl and pry it out. Once you get it out pull it gently out of the frame. If it breaks that's ok because you can buy more at Home Depot. Once it's pulled out the screen material can easly be removed.

Got th HD and buy replacement material and install. If you've never done this before you might want to get the little rubber bead installer thingy majig. Looks like a pizza cutter. Ask one of the guys at the store and he can explain it to you. In all you spend about 10 bucks.

2004 Cardinal 33CKT
2006 Ford SDD F250 CC 4WD
TexasBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
If you are missing the frame start at the dealer , next there are some RV salvage yards........Is it just the material or is including the frame.............

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2013 Puma Unleashed 356 QLB
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Sadie & Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxers
Oaklevel is offline   Reply With Quote