Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #1

Yellowed doors

Help! we have a 2007 Wildcat 5th wheel, bought it used 3 years ago. Just this year, all of our exterior side of all the storage doors have turned yellow!!! I have tried different products to try to make them white again but no luck! Hoping someone out there might have a trick up their sleeve as we want to sell this one in the next year to get a newer one and don't really want to have to replace all 4 doors!!
Denise9400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
gonecampin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise9400 View Post
Help! we have a 2007 Wildcat 5th wheel, bought it used 3 years ago. Just this year, all of our exterior side of all the storage doors have turned yellow!!! I have tried different products to try to make them white again but no luck! Hoping someone out there might have a trick up their sleeve as we want to sell this one in the next year to get a newer one and don't really want to have to replace all 4 doors!!
Can't help with the cure but our last 5er was a 2007 wildcat 24 rl and the doors yellowed also. We contacted our dealer and was told that the doors were made from a different material and that they would yellow out. Was told no fix other than replace doors. We have since sold it as is. Sorry couldn't help but thought I'd pass along what we were told.
gonecampin is offline   Reply With Quote