Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-10-2020, 11:57 AM   #1

2020 Riverstone 39FKTH Bed lift Jam

The first time I raised the bed in the garage the right side raised but the left side did not. The head board is jammed into the cabinet on the interior and the bed won't go up or down. You can hear both motors try to operate but it's in a pretty good bind. The dealer said to rock the switch back and forth and I would hear a unlatching sound then try to lower. I never heard the sound and the bed still won't move. Has anyone else ran into this or have any ideas I could try to keep from having to take it to the shop?

Regardless I love this RV it's amazing!!!
dhardin60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 07:45 PM   #2

SInce the dealer, Forest River and Riverstone didn't know were the correct locations of the electric slide out controllers are located on the 2020 39FKTH I thought I'd note it here.

Kitchen stove slide out: In the ceiling of the generator compartment right side.

Kitchen Door side: In the ceiling of the generator compartment Left side.

Bedroom Closet: Double door compartment above the power cord reel. Open the front door to that compartment and there is a removable panel. The one on the front wall is the closet controller.

Garage bed lift: Double door compartment above the power cord reel. Open the front door to that compartment and there is a removable panel. The one on the inner wall is the bed lift controller.
dhardin60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, lift