Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2015, 12:14 AM   #1

93 Rockwood Slide out issue...

I can't seem to figure out where to post a new thread on this issue so I'm hoping someone will see it here. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place...

The problem we are having is similar... The RV is a 1993 Rockwood...and the living room slide out isn't working. When pressing the button the motor seems to make the noise that the hydrolics are working but for whatever reason nothing is engaging to actually move the slide out.

No one here is an RV mechanic but I think that the problem may relate to the fact that the RV is running off of one battery at this time instead of the two that it had when it arrived.

The RV is also weatherized so the entire bottom side is sealed up and you can't see anything.

The bedroom slide out works perfectly and the noise made when engaging this slide out is exactly the same as the noise that the front slide out makes... the noise is only different when the slide out is actually performing.

There is also some water damage to the floor in the interior of the RV so we are wondering if there is a possibility that warping of the floor could be the cause of this issue.

I'm not sure what else might be necessary to access this issue but I hope someone knows something
gage57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood, slide, slide out