Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2019, 11:52 AM   #1

A couple of Questions

I have a 2016 Rockwood 2304ks Mini Lite. Two of the slide seals have come off their tracks. Both are mounted to the outer wall of the trailer. The one on the right hand side is easily accessible. I have had to put it back on several times. The left hand side is back in behind the pantry and slide. Any idea how to get it reattached?? Keep them attached? How important are they? There is still the large white seal on the slide.

Second question. I haven't had any problems with the Schwinteck slide. It is my understanding from the literature that if I have a problem; I need to access the control box. In looking at the seal problem, it appears that the slide control box is mounted to the outer wall, under the slide and would be covered by the slide when is extended. Now what? Doesn't sound like very smart planning/engineering!!

Thanks
2020 Lance 2075
2008 Lincoln Navigator 5.4 V-8 with Tow Package
2015 Ford Expedition Ecoboost with Heavy Duty Tow Package
Burnking is offline   Reply With Quote