Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2018, 07:02 AM   #1

Bedroom Slide Leaking. 2013 XLR Viper

My bedroom slide is leaking. Where the bottom corner seals come together you can see daylight through it. Also on the bottom of that slide should there be a seal on the outside bottom to create a water proof seal. I notice my living room slide does have one. Does anyone have pictures of this area? I'm not sure what seals to purchase or where to get them. I know I don't want to use my local Camping world.
katbird704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:19 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Is this when its opened or closed? I ask because I worked on a class C that had tremendous road noise and water intrusion and like you when the slide was closed you could see daylight on the front corner. slight slide adjustment fixed the problem. Most slides do have a bottom wiper/seal
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #3

When the slide is extended is when you can see daylight in the corner. When it rains water is running in on the rail. After doing a hose test when slide in closed it's leaking also. It looks like its coming in on the rail also. But on bottom of slide I only see one inner seal. I'll take pictures when i get home.
katbird704 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, bed, bedroom slide, leak, roo, slide, xlr