Old 09-26-2015, 11:04 AM   #1
Bought 03 wildwood with slidout seals removed and header wood was rotten.

we bought a 2003 wildwood dirt cheap from a RV dealership that was going to be their winter project replacing the slide out header and seal. They removed the header, seals and slide out but put the slide out back to transport to our house. We have all the new parts and some old ones we can reuse. Is there a website or someplace I can look up a diagram on where all the parts go and how they're installed? I have a idea how it goes back together but want to make sure i do it right to avoid leaks or issues down the road.

garyfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
Future Roo 23IKSS Owner
I would contact Forest River to see if they might help you. The dealer should have some documentation or should have access, but it doesn't sound like they offered the information to you as apart of the sale.

I bought my Coleman Popup in 2010 and asked to purchase service & parts manuals. Everyone told me they have to subscribe to a online service FTC provided and that cost $1k's. There was no way they could provide copies electronically or on paper as there was no means.

FTC/ Coleman Popups went under 2011/2012,. In 2013, my dealer who I purchased the camper and asked about buying the manuals, had posted all the requested manuals in PDFs free of charge on their website?

I am sure contractually they could not release the information back then. I glad they bothered to post the information free to owners as they did not have to take the time to do so. It does not sound like they can make money using this information, providing service, without paying some fees to Blackwater or maybe Somerset Trailers?

So it might be better to work with Forest River directly as the dealer might be restricted.

Erik Lundquist
elundquist is offline   Reply With Quote