Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick1 View Post
This is what they look like exactly
Hmm, looks to me like maybe some delamination issues. Your seals look pretty old. Water may have gotten under the outside and caused the wood underneath to swell and possibly crack the covering. I would think if it were stress caused by the slide, that would be mainly on the bottom corners where the weight would be greatest.
PI hardwired EMC, Wire Shelving in wardrobe
Plexiglass screen door protector, Blue LED Wine nook
stairs, and counting...
karrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:05 PM   #142

Roo25rs rear slide cracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kant160 View Post
UPDATE....I have been EXTREMELY patient waiting to get an answer on whats going to happen but as of to date I have NO idea. I received an email last Monday saying they were handing it to service but still nothing, no calls, no emails. I just hope I havent been forgotten. Anyone have any ideas on how I should go forward? thanks !! Beth
I have a roo25rs I have cracking in all 4 corners of rear slide I just bought this and now I don't know who can help me no one will get back to me on this situation I'm scared mine is going to fall out just like this one I don't even want to sleep in the bed anymore literally just bought 2 months ago from rv Canada
Derrick1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
care, customer service, family, rockwood, rockwood roo, roo, safety, slide, trailer