Originally Posted by kant160
hi I think you may be right and I am looking into getting a lawyer now, just wanted to avoid that but apparently they dont want to work with me at all..they said if I can tow it there (Indiana from RI and back!) they will fix it at a discount ...what? its going to cost at least $3,000. just to get it there and back...and they wont tell me what type of discount ..they just want me to go away !
Beth, I am sorry this appears not to have resolved to your satisfaction.
FR and ApexBunk's idea of a tow to the factory is not a bad one.
Call and make an appointment if you can.
I would like to remind you that should you decide to pursue a resolution via the legal system you should not post anymore regarding this issue
as any settlement will surely require you to remove all comments made in open forums as part of that settlement. This happens all too often and in some cases involves hours of volunteer work tracking down posts all over the database. If you have posted in other forums you will need to track those down as well.
This is why we have prohibitions regarding "litigating via forum".
I, and the staff I am sure, wish you the very best, but we have done all we can be expected to do to help you with your problem.
Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW